Thursday, December 19, 2013

Reprieve

Quick post today. Maybe I'll get to write more tomorrow.

I have a small reprieve at my job.  I can't go into details but my position has been extended through June 30th.  That's nice. Very nice.  The only downside is that I'll be working full time on top of teaching full time.  It's ok though, I've done 60 hour weeks before. I can do this.

All I need is lots of this:
Owl Cup Holds Lots of Java!
Oh, wait. I can't have very much coffee at all. I use this guy (an amazing gift from Meghan and Dyllan, who I met over the course of last quarter) primarily for tea and to make me smile.  Works every time.

Boo for less coffee!

But yay for having a job!

It's a temporary reprieve, but will buy me the time to find something permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment